Portside Marina is excited to announce that we will be the host port for the Appledore IV on Kelleys Island! This coming Labor Day Weekend, join Portside Marina and Kelleys Island in celebrating the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Lake Erie by visiting our island to see the Appledore IV close-up! For more information about all the wonderful events planned throughout the Labor Day weekend or to make a reservation, please give our office a call at (419) 746-2668!
New For 2013 Season
Reservations will be accepted for Island Fest July 19 - 20 (2 night minimum)
Mid week golf cart special
Free wireless internet
Jet Ski/Waverunner all season pass $100
|Flat rates in April & October|
Stay Fri. & Sat. overnight and receive Sunday at ½ price (excludes holiday weekends)
Dock & Dine Reward Program
|3rd visit||one coupon for free select appetizer|
|6th visit||PSM/Dockers gift package|
|9th visit||one coupon for a free entree|
|12th visit||Dock & Dine VIP Card includes Friday priviledges and skip check-in/check-out|
|Every Dock & Dine receipt is eligible for one entry in our year end give away. (Only available if Dockers restaurant is open, please call ahead!)|
Weekday Seasonal Pass
Mon. thru Thurs. $300.00
Limitations apply. Call for details.
Home of the Lobster Martini and the best crab cakes west of Maryland. Featuring certified Angus Beef, Ohio City Pasta and other locally grown products.
2012 winner of $100 Docker’s gift card went to Peter Hoyt! Thank you for all your support of Portside Marina and Dockers Restaurant!
Portside Marina is Kelleys Island's finest docking and dining destination. Recently rebuilt and renovated, it is family owned and operated. Our 115 slips and channel accommodate over 120 boats, up to 80' length and 20' beam. We offer hourly and overnight docking, shower facilities, golf cart and bike rentals, condo rentals, a small marine store, and a doggy swim ramp for the four-legged family members. We are located in the heart of downtown Kelleys Island, tucked away down along the waterfront, apart from the hustle and bustle of the street activity. Our friendly staff will help you dock your boat, register for a slip, and settle in for a drink or fine meal. We look forward to your visit.
Proud Supporter of the Make a Wish Swim
- Portside Marina Features
- Prime location in Kelleys Island’s downtown
- 120 floating docks & channel
- Hourly and overnight docking
- Seasonal docking available on a limited basis
- 30 & 50 amp service and water hookups
- Shower / restrooms with key access for docking guests
- Marina store with fundamental marine supplies, snacks & drinks, cigarettes, and casual logo attire
- Dock hands’ assistance (look for the bright orange shirts!)
- Golf cart & bike rental
- Spectacular views of the Marblehead Lighthouse, Cedar Point and Sandusky on Ohio’s northern shore and of the Perry Monument on South Bass Island
- Rendezvous: fun and convenient destination for yachting & boating clubs
- Pets welcome! dog pots with refuse bags provided; doggy swim ramp
- Fuel & pump-out available ½ mile away